ICSE & ISC 2016 Examination Results on 6th May, 2016 at 03:00 PM.
Friday 29th of April 2016
Sharing is caring
The results of the Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC) 2016 Examinations will be declared on 6th May, 2016 at 03:00 PM.
This year, the results are going to be declared two weeks earlier than when they used to be in the previous years. The hard work and the unflinching commitment of the Council staff along with our decision to go with the new LICR (Live Ink Character Recognition) technology.
LICR Solution captures and digitizes marks entered on the Top-sheets of answer scripts, and instantly encrypts & transfers the captured data to the Council's cloud based servers directly from the evaluation centers. This significantly reduced the time required for compilation of results. Examiners continue to use traditional pen and paper method for evaluation without any additional burden.
The solution is an assistive technology which aids Examiners to carry out their work without their needing to learn the new technology. This system automatically totals the marks awarded by the Examiners and also applies the question-paper rubrics, hence eliminating any possibility of manual totaling and manual rubric application errors.
The Council is the first Examination Board in the world to introduce this system. We are extremely happy with the outcome, because our students will now be able to have their results in hand much earlier. This will give them a head start while seeking admission to institutions for higher studies. We will continue to push the forefronts of technology in our effort to better serve the student community.
The results of the ICSE and ISC 2016 Examinations will be made available through the CAREERS portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS.
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS portal of the Council using the Principal's login ID and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results:
- After logging into the CAREERS portal click on the tile 'Examination System'.
- On the Menu Bar click on 'ICSE' for accessing the ICSE 2016 Examination Results or on 'ISC' for accessing the ISC 2016 Examination Results.
- From ICSE/ISC menu, click on 'Reports'.
- Click on 'Result Tabulation' to View/Print the School's Result Tabulation.
- You may also click on the 'Comparison Table' to View/Print the same.
Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council's website - www.cisce.org .
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council's website:
- After logging into the Council's website, click on the link 'Results 2016'.
- For accessing the ICSE 2016 Examination Results, a candidate may click on the link 'ICSE' and for accessing the ISC 2016 Examination Results, a candidate may click on the link 'ISC'.
- For accessing the ICSE 2016 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter in his/her correct Unique ID and CAPTCHA as shown in the screen.
- For accessing the ISC 2016 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter in his/her correct Unique ID and CAPTCHA as shown in the screen.
- The instructions to view results are provided on the results web page itself. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS.Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
- For receiving the ICSE 2016 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to type his/her Unique ID in the following way, in the 'New Message' box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Similarly for receiving the ISC 2016 Examination Results through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the 'New Message' box: ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the message to the following number: 09248082883
- The result will be displayed in the following format: SHASHANK TIWARI ENG-98, HIN-87, HCG-95, MAT-98, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA
In case of any doubt the Schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-67226106.